Hiphen Solutions Automation systems for gates are simple and easy to install. It can be installed on both new and existing gates alike
This top quality sliding gate operator, available in a full range of versions, offers a combination of strength and style. This safe and adaptable operator is ideal for any gate, thanks to the adjustment devices provided (torque in oil bath), which are a distinguishing feature of the undisputed success of its high reliability.
Simplicity and practicality: this new oil-hydraulic piston has been designed and developed in order to meet various market requirements. Only a leading company in the sector can guarantee this type of quality product. It marks a decisive step forward in external oil-hydraulic swinging gate automation.
It comes with an assembly kit, complete with all the necessary accessories.
- Original and innovative design.
- Easy to install.
- Quiet yet powerful at the same time.
- Incorporated capacitor.
- Manual release with customized key.
Automation systems for gates are simple and easy to install. It can be installed on both new and existing gates alike. Swing gate openers are designed and built to withstand intensive usage and harsh weather conditions. Nevertheless all operators have elegant aluminum die cast housing with epoxy power finish. The system is designed to have exceptionally wide opening angle. In built safety system reverses the motion of the gate, should it come in contact with a child or a car. It has a battery backup to take care of power cuts and in the case of system failure, it is possible to open and close the gate manually by unlocking the device with the key.
Functions & Features:
- Electric soft starting
- Auto closed
- Stopping on obstacle
- Arm light socket
- Photocell socket
- Vehicle loop detector
- Remote control and wire control
- Motor voltage:220V/110V
- Capacitor:(220V)8μF/450V (110V)30μF/250V
- Motor speed:1400n/min
- Travel speed:18sec
- Protection grade:IP44
- Working temperature: 25C ~ 75C
- Manual release:yes
- Gross weight:18kg
- Max weight of wing:300kg
- Max length of wing:2.5m
Slide gate operators are commonly installed at the end of the gate in the closed position but can also be installed by the end of the gate in the open position. The commonest form of automation is a chain attached across the gate near the bottom and passing through the operator, which shuttles it back and forth. In the end of the gate/open position you do not see the chain or any operating equipment near the gate. Less common method, a metal or plastic rack is attached to the gate with a gear fitted to the operator. The first method is more flexible and allows for greater movement in the gates, the second method makes for a quieter and more secure system. Sliding gates are often large, heavy and therefore more hazardous than swing gates they can however be equipped with appropriate safety devices making them some of the safest gate systems available.
Functions & Features:
- The structure of integrated mechanic and electric, without any other controllers
- Electronic soft-start
- With crashworthy and self-backtrack interfaces
- Automatic return for resistance
- Photocell socket
- Line control
- With interface for flashing lamp
- Voltage: 220V±10%, 110V±10%
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Motor voltage: AC 220V/110V, DC 24V
- Capacitor: (220V) 8μF/450V, (110V) 30μF/250V (110V)
- Power: 145W
- Torque: 11.2nm
- Motor speed: (220V) 1300±50n/m, (110V) 1600±50n/m
- Gear speed: 62rpm
- Travel speed: 12.4m/min
- Working temperature: -25℃~75℃
- Motor making technique: die casting aluminum alloy
- Manual Release: yes
- Product weight, approx: 8kg
- Max, weight of gate: 600kg-4000kg
- Soft start: YES
- Stop on obstacle (sensitivity adjustable): YES
- Auto warming-up (at freezing temperature): YES
- Remote control: 418MHz (50m, approx)
- Wire control: Available
- Auto closing: YES
- Vehicle loop detector socket: YES
- Photocell socket: YES
- Alarm light socket: YES