Visitor Management system streamlines visitor enrollment and increases the safety of
your facility by cross referencing visitors against felony databases.
In many facilities, visitors are still registered using a handwritten paper log. While this method is perceived as quick and easy, it provides virtually no security and leaves visitor information available for anyone to see. Automated visitor management systems lend a more professional appearance, enhance security and meet compliance mandates for the collection and auditing of visitor data.
- Enhance the professionalism of the enrollment process and visitor check-in
- Streamline enrollment with pre-registration or self-registration options
- Provide additional safeguards by screening against felony and sex offender watch lists
- Improve security by identifying who is in a facility quickly and accurately, especially in emergency situations
- Conduct analysis/reporting on visitor data, quickly and easily