- Fitted with reflective sleeves for high visibility both day and night.
- Durable design offers excellent longevity
- Rotationally moulded from impact-resistant linear low density polyethylene.
- Sand weighting is contained in the hexagonal sealed moulded base.
- Fitted with class R1B reflective sleeves which conform to traffic cone guidelines BS EN 13422:2004.
- Ideal for highlighting on-site hazards.
- Sold in single units.
Get Hiphen Solutions Traffic Cones, Fitted with reflective sleeves for high visibility both day and night.
Traffic cones (also called road cones, pylons, safety cones or construction cones) are used to provide advance warning of safety hazards and redirect traffic.
- More economical solution than all competitive products.
- Nothing gets people’s attention like traffic cones. Maximum 360-degree visibility, even at night, thanks to their reflective sleeves.
- They have superior flexibility in heat and cold yet rugged durability.
- Long lasting reflective sleeves assures high visibility with ultimate conversion of light and ultraviolet stabilized color provides maximum resistance to fading.
- The high-density recycled rubber base creates low center of gravity for wind resistance and maximum stability.
- Traffic cones are designed to be distinctive and easily movable.
- Black base traffic cones look clean despite heavy use and tar stains.
- More forgiving to vehicles and safer than any concrete, steel or wood post without any protruding metal parts.
- Easy maintenance: not rusts, not chips, not crumbles, not corrodes, not needs repainting.
WE CAN INSTALL IN ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA
We are Multi-Award Winning company in Technology Solutions, Access Control, Safety, Security and Automation Systems