The Hiphen Solutions series of tripod turnstiles are designed to control pedestrians entering or exiting security controlled areas. The standard model has an aisle (lane) width of 520mm and the maximum of the lane can be 600mm. The Hiphen Solutions tripod turnstiles design can be used in bi-directional control applications with high volume pedestrian traffic. This unit has been designed to provide a cost effective anti-tailgating pedestrian solution utilizing a tri-arm bar configuration with 3*120°movement.
- Stainless steel housing
- Bi-direction pass
- Arms auto drop when power off
- Arms auto rise up when power on and auto stop on obstacle
- Traffic light indicator
- RFID interface
- Photoelectric inspection
- RS232 socket, LAN socket
- Passenger counter (optional)
- If the passenger doed not pass in valid time, the passenger will be locked up again. The valid passing time can be set up by operator.
TRIPOD, HALF HEIGHT AND FULL HEIGHT TURNSTILES
When you need to protect the perimeter of your facilities, full height turnstiles are the ideal solution where you need to control access through a specific entrance or exit and can be linked to any access control system, token system, coin fee paid entry system or any other external operating device.
Constructed from galvanised mild steel or stainless steel and are designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards for long lasting and durable performance, they can be installed internally or externally and are extremely easy to use and operate.
Our range of turnstiles are incorporated in applications including stadiums and arenas, perimeter and interior security, recreation and amusement parks, retail crowd control and lobby access control. A comprehensive range of options and basic features to suit individual clients requirements, such as: Canopies, Lighting, Fire Alarm & Access Control Interfaces, to allow free rotation.
Passage in both directions, electronically controllable with built-in logic control, Tripod Turnstiles, Optical Turnstiles & Full Height Turnstiles.
Control of the Tripod operation is achieved by an electro-mechanical head mechanism located within the top section of the turnstile casework. It comprises the following standard features. A positive lock action that prevents two passages at one time Self centering mechanism to ensure complete rotation of the mechanism to the home position.Anti-backup device to prevent reverse rotation once the mechanism has moved 60°from home.
- Card Reader Mounting: Surface mounting only of customer supplied readers.
- Status Lights: Upon authorization a Green arrow will illuminate in the direction of passage authorization whilst in the opposite direction a Red Cross symbol will illuminate to indicate the unit is not available for use or is already in use.
- Push Button Control: Simple Push Button Console.
- Usage Counters(Optional): It is available to calculate automatically the number of personnel passing through the passage and to display directly in LED for the administrator, who can understand clearly the personnel passing in a certain direction.
- Drop Arm: In the event of an emergency or isolation of the power supply the horizontal tripod arm will drop automatically to create a clear walkway for escape. Mechanical Operation Non-electrical unit allowing free movement in one direction- reverse direction locked.
- Fire Control: It has far end control function for down/up rod to meet the special requirements of the users and the fire control.
- Card Reading W/O Memory: RIFD Interface, It has a function of reading card with or without memory, and it may be set up with the built-in small keyboard in accordance with the requirements of the users.
- Users Include: Government, Retail, Finance, Telecommunications, Information Technology, Banking, Publishing, Leisure, Petrochemical, Education etc.
Main Technical Parameters
- Power Supply=110/220V +/-10AC
- Input port= +12V level signal or pulse width =100ms, Control circuit=DC12V pulse signal,
- Driving current=10mA
- Additional Interface= Serial Port RS232/LAN
- Communication Port: ≤120 meters
- Flow Rates: 10-35persons/min (Depend on different Reader device)
- Dimensions of Turnstiles: 1000(H)X280(B)X1235(L)MM
- Walk way: 530 +80MM
- Temperature: -20to+60degree C
- Protection Grade: IP40
- Humidity: 90%
- Body & tripod arm: Stainless Steel
- Duty Cycles: 100%